Features, Description, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Class V Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch
- Multiple Mounting Holes for a Variety of Vehicles
- Carbon Steel, Precision-Welded Construction
- Durable, Carbide, Powder-Coat Finish
- Open-Back Receiver
- Simple Installation with Grade-8 Hardware
- One-Year Warranties on Finish and Parts
- Universal Fitment
Hitching with Options.
This Class V Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch gives you multiple mounting holes to fit many different kind of vehicles. Built strong, this hitch installs easily, has a gross trailer weight capacity of 15,000 pounds, tongue weight capacity of 1,500 pounds and a 2 x 2 inch receiver tube opening.Construction and Appearance.
This trailer hitch is made of carbon steel and a carbide black powder-coat finish. It's equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning and welded for strength and tested for safety according to SAE J684.Installation.
Putting this on your vehicle is simple and grade-8 installation hardware is included.Warranties.
There are a pair of 1-year warranties on this product - 1 for parts and 1 for finish.Application.
This offers a universal fitment.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 30 Minutes
Simple installation for anyone.
What's in the Box
- (1) Trailer Hitch
- Grade-8 Installation Hardware
Questions & Answers