Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Class III Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch
- Adjustable Frame
- Carbon Steel Construction
- High-Gloss, Black, Powder-Coat Finish
- Open-Back Receiver
- Gross Trailer Weight Capacity - 5,000 Pounds
- Tongue Weight Capacity - 500 Pounds
- 2 x 2 Inch Receiver Tube Opening
- Relatively Easy Installation
- One-Year Warranties on Parts and Finish
- Universal Fitment
Versatile Trailer Hitch.
This Class III Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch is a wonderful alternative to custom hitches. Built strong, this trailer hitch is a sensible choice if towing utility trailers, boat trailers, horse trailers, large campers, or anything else with a weight capacity of 5,000 pounds.Construction and Look.
This Class III Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch is built from carbon steel and is finished in a gloss black powder coat. The adjustable frame adds versatility and it's equipped with an open-back receiver for easier clean up.Installation.
All necessary installation hardware is included and most models require little or no drilling.Warranties.
There are 1-year warranties on both the parts and finish.Application.
This Class III Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch offers a universal fitment.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 1 Hour
Simple installation for anyone.
What's in the Box
- (1) Trailer Hitch
- Installation Hardware
Questions & Answers