The Fuel Wheels Matte Black ANZA Wheel is dual threat for your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. First, this wheel is one of the top structural off-road wheels on the market, and secondly, it will make your Wrangler stand out in a crowd on the trail.
Matte Black with Anthracite Ring.
Painted in an aggressive matte black hue, this Fuel Wheel features a contrasting anthracite finish around the lip for an impressive head-turning presentation. Fuel Wheels then completes the entire Wheel in a durable, clear coat finish to protect against the hazards of everyday driving including road chips and pitting.
Fuel Off-Road manufactures all its one piece wheels from high quality cast aluminum alloy for extremely lightweight and superior strength. This one piece aluminum Wrangler JK Fuel Wheel was created to accommodate loads of up to 2,500 lbs for practical performance both on and off road.
Fuel Off-Road Wrangler Wheels feature a lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year limited warranty against defects in the finish from the manufacturer. This means you'll never have to worry about the quality and workmanship of your wheels, so you can drive them daily without the fear of damage.
The Fuel Wheels Matte Black ANZA Wheel is available in 16x8, 17x8.5 and 18x9.
This wheel comes with a -6mm, or +1mm offset.
The Fuel Wheels Matte Black Anza Wheel is specifically designed to fit your 2007-2018 Wrangler JK. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.