If you want your rig to look great, this Rugged Ridge XHD Gun Metal Gray Wheel will perfectly complement a number of paint jobs and other modifications on your Jeep Wrangler. The gun metal powdercoat finish makes a dramatic statement, while still being rugged enough to be taken seriously on the road or a trail. This wheel features a classic 7-spoke layout and 5x5 bolt configuration, plus a removable center cap adds to the offering.
No matter what you dish out, this rugged aluminum wheel can take it. In fact, this Gun Metal Wheel satisfies SAE J2530 standards for strength and durability, thanks to third-party testing and certification. This XHD Wheel features a load rating of 2,200 pounds and its gun metal powdercoat finish can take a serious beating on the road or trail, keeping your JK and JL looking great for years to come.
Install this wheel without worry. It's designed with plenty of brake-rotor clearance, plus looks great when washed up. With the hub-centric layout, it means each center sits directly over the hub, plus vibration at any speed is not an issue.
The Rugged Ridge XHD Gun Metal Gray Wheel is available in 17x8.5, 17x9, 18x9 and 20x9.
Rugged Ridge backs its XHD Wheel with a 5-Year Limited Warranty to maintain quality and value for your Wrangler JK and JL.
This Rugged Ridge Gun Metal XHD Wheel is specifically designed to fit your 2007-2018 Wrangler JK and JL. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.