The Havok Off-Road H-106 Matte Black Wheel is a rugged, aggressive upgrade over your factory wheels. With a modern design, a red "H" in the black center ring, and aluminum construction, your Jeep Wrangler will be the talk of fellow Wrangler enthusiasts on the trail.
Matte Black Finish.
This Havok Wrangler Wheel is painted in an aggressive matte black hue for a stealthy appearance that will be the envy of everyone. Havok then completes the entire Wheel in a durable, satin clear coat finish that not only looks great, but also protects against the hazards of everyday driving.
One-Piece Aluminum Construction.
Havok Off-Road manufactures all its one piece Wheels from high quality aluminum alloy using the gravity casting method. Gravity casting is the process of pouring molten aluminum into a wheel mold or form and utilizing the earth's own gravity to help fill the mold. The result is a strong, durable wheel that is lighter than traditional stamped steel wheels.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Havok Off-Road Wheels come with a limited lifetime structural warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns the wheels. Havok Off-Road wheels will refinish or replace its wheel within one year of purchase in case of peeling, cracking or other cosmetic defects in the finish. Some exclusions may apply, please see manufacturer's warranty for details.
The Havok Off-Road H-106 Matte Black Wheel is available in 18x9 and 20x9.
This wheel comes with a -12mm offset.
This Matte Black Havok Off-Road H-106 Wheel fits all 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.