2ea. Front Flares
2ea. Rear Flares
2ea. Stone Guards
HARDWARE KIT INCLUDES
28 ea. # 12 X 1 1/4" screw
4 ea. # 8 X 1 1/2 “screw
19 lf. Rubber Fender Trim
28 ea. Rubber spacers
28 ea Hinged Screw Covers
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION
Pre-fit all panels as you proceed with the installation.
If you plan on painting your Fender Flares it must be done prior to installation. All surfaces must be cleaned and prepped following the specifications required by the paint manufacturer As you remove factory parts set them aside safely for later use.
STEP 1. REMOVE THE FRONT AND REAR FACTORY FLARES
1. Start with the rear factory fender flares.
2. Locate and remove all bolts attaching the rear factory flares to the vehicle. Discard factory bolts. Repeat for other side
3. Proceed to the front fender flares and remove the factory marker lights. Set factory marker lights aside for later use.
4. Locate and remove all bolts attaching the front factory flares to the vehicle. Discard factory bolts. Repeat for the other side.
5. Proceed to the factor stone guards. Remove all bolts attaching the guards to the vehicle. Set aside factory screws for later use. Discard guards.
STEP 2. INSTALL RUBBER TRIM ON NEW FLARES
1. Locate the supplied “U” shaped rubber trim. Peel back 1 “of the red lining. Starting at one end of the flare, push the trim onto the edge of flare. NOTE: Make sure the red lining is on the inside of the flare. FIG 1 and 2
2. Continue pressing the rubber trim on to the flare in 6” increments. Fig 3
3. Peel back 6 inches of the red liner and press the trim to bond to the flare. FIG 4 Continue in this manner until you have gone completely around the flare. Cut the trim to length. Once you master the technique it will proceed quickly.
4. Repeat this process for the remaining flares.