Free Shipping on Orders Over $75. Details
1. (Recommended) Apply Penetrating lubricant to bolts and allow to sit.
2. Using the T-55 torx bit, remove the four upper bolts.
Tip: If you are having trouble loosening bolts, use a breaker bar. Use caution not to break bolts.
3. Using the torx bit again, remove the two lower bolts.
4. Grab both sides of your bumper and remove.
5. Using a 10mm socket, remove bolts on sides of sway bar cover and remove cover.
6. Take your new Barricade bumper and slide onto frame rails.
7. Stack washers onto bolts with the lock washer going on first.
8. Install bolts into bottom mounting points first; Leave bolts loose enough to spin washers.
9. Install remaining bolts into upper mounting points, leave loose until all bolts have been threaded. After all bolts have been threaded, tighten all six bolts.
Installation Instructions Written by ExtremeTerrain Customer Zachary Sanderson 10/19/2014