High-Quality Design and Performance.
If you want your Toyota Tacoma to exhibit greater driving performance, then start replacing your old stock wheels with this Fuel Wheels Avenger 6-Lug Wheel. By upgrading your wheels, you can experience top-notch performance since this wheel comes with a high-quality design and build. Specifically, this wheel can help you with your truck’s handling, steering, and acceleration.
Gloss Black Machined Finish.
For an attention-grabbing look, Fuel Wheels coated this Avenger wheel with a gloss black machined finish. Furthermore, this wheel’s finish adds an extra layer of protection against various road elements that can damage your wheel.
Built Using Premium Aluminum Alloy.
This aftermarket wheel is built using premium aluminum alloy to ensure maximum strength and long-lasting performance. Furthermore, this wheel is capable of handling loads of up to 2,500 pounds.
Covered by a 1-Year Warranty.
For your assurance, this wheel is covered by a 1-year warranty. Within the said period, you can have your purchased item fixed or replaced if it fails to meet its standard quality. However, to honor your warranty claim, you should be able to follow Fuel Wheels’ terms and conditions.
The 20x10 Fuel Wheels Avenger Gloss Black Machined 6-Lug Wheel is made to fit 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov