Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Front Seat with Headrest
- Reclining Design
- Automotive Grade Vinyl
- Black Denim Color
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Retains Use of OE Seatbelts
- Firm, Supportive Padding and Comfortable Spring Suspension
- Dual Recline Mechanism
- Adjustable and Removable Headrest
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Utilizes Stock Seat Hardware But 1997 - 2002 Models Require Seat Adapters, J12374 for Passenger Side or J12373 for Driver's Side.
- Fits 1987 - 2002 YJ and TJ Wranglers
Function. Wrapped in black denim colored vinyl, this super seat for your Wrangler is built on a powder coated steel frame with extra tough springs. The headrest is both adjustable and removable for more varied options. This reclining seat functions with the stock seat belts as well as the stock hardware. You can use this seat for either the driver side or the passenger side of the front because of its dual recline function.
Properties. Support and comfort are blended in this high quality replacement seat which includes side bolsters on both the seat and backrest to keep the occupant snugly in place even during rough wheeling. The seat reclines for superior adjustability and features dense but comfortable foam filling.
Options & Accessories. This seat uses your Jeep's stock hardware and mounting points for installation, but 1997 - 2002 models require seat adapters, J12374 for passenger side or J12373 for driver's side.
Application. This seat fits in 1987 - 2002 YJ and TJ Wranglers. Additional holes can be drilled for further security, but are not necessary to complete the installation.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- (1) Seat
- (1) Left Plastic Cover
- (1) Right Plastic Cover
- (1) Recliner Knob
- (1) Headrest
Customer Reviews (77)
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95