Features, Description, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Combo Body and Suspension Lift Kit
- Easy Bolt on Installation
- 1.25 Inch Body Lift
- 2.5 Inch Suspension Lift
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Body Pucks
- Creates a Lifted, Level Stance
- For 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
Please note: All Rough Country products are subject to a handling fee
- New Combo Suspension / Body Lift
- Front: Progressive rate coil springs.
- Rear: Progressive rate coil springs.
- Shocks:(4) High Performance 2.2 series shocks.
- Body Lift: (11) Fiberglass reinforced nylon body pucks, shift control bracket, grille bumpstops, and grade 8 hardware.
This suspension lift is designed to give your Jeep TJ optimal on and off-road performance with our progressive rate coil springs. It is paired with our NEW 1 1/4" body lift to provide the perfect stance for up to 33" tires.
- Does not fit 05-06 6-speed manual transmissions.
- Must know vehicle engine size when ordering.
- Clears up to 33" tires.
- 100% bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep.
- Progressive rate springs for enhanced ride quality
- Performance 2.2 shock features:
- Large 2.2" diameter body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5mm chrome hardened piston rod.
- Install Time: 3 - 4 hours
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- Recommended Tire Size: 33x12.50
- Download Instructions: View [w/shocks]
Freight Notes. Freight items can only be shipped within the continental 48 states, no expedited methods.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- 2.5" Front & Rear Coil Springs
- 2.2 Series Shocks
- 1.25" Body Lift
- Shift Control Bracket
- Grill Bumpstops
Lift Kit Specifications
|Year/Model: ||1997-2006 TJ ||Manufacturer: ||Rough Country |
|Lift Type: ||Coil Spring ||Lift Height: ||3.75" |
|Shocks Included: ||Yes ||Max Tire Size: ||33 |
Questions & Answers