Your 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler isn't complete without RBP's 74R Silencer Gloss Black with Machined Grooves Wheel 20x10. This wheel is made to add a streamlined, aggressive look to your hardcore Jeep with unique, overlapping spokes that create a heavy-duty, customized look. As a direct-fit replacement for your run-of-the-mill stock wheel, this creation is guaranteed to boost your Jeep's overall style.
Featuring a sinister gloss black finish that is right on trend for a hostile accent that other Jeeps won't be able to compete with, this wheel even comes with machined grooves to add a customized finish and interesting character. This streamlined wheel is guaranteed to turn heads every time you get behind the wheel.
Instead of worrying about whether or not this wheel will stand up to your most difficult adventures, rest easy knowing that it is created from high-strength, hardcore materials that can withstand any challenge. Wherever you decide to venture with this heavy-duty wheel, you'll be guaranteed to dominate the competition.
The RBP 74R Silencer Gloss Black with Machined Grooves Wheel comes with 5 different available offset options - 0mm, +10mm, +20mm, -12mm and -25mm.
Using light mechanical skills and basic hand tools, you'll be able to easily secure this wheel to your Jeep. Just set aside about 1 hour for the installation.
RBP's 74R Silencer Gloss Black with Machined Grooves Wheel - 20x10 is built to perfectly fit all 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJs.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov