Head-Turning 94R Wheel. The RBP 94R Chrome With Black Inserts 5-Lug Wheel - 20x9; 10mm Offset elevates your Tundra's appeal and performance. It features a robust, 8-spoke construction, which reinforces your vehicle for tough applications without compromising ride comfort. Indeed, this wheel sets your truck up for impressive handling on smooth open roads or on uneven terrain.
Impressive Chrome Finish. Designed to enhance your truck’s appeal, this wheel is finished with a sleek chrome coating and adorned with black inserts. This high-quality finish also guarantees lasting resistance against damage caused by corrosion.
Excellent Aluminum Construction. Engineered for unrelenting durability, the 94R Chrome Wheel features high-quality aluminum construction. Its 3,200-pound load rating prevents it from bending or cracking under huge amounts of load.
Covered by a 1-Year Guarantee. For quality assurance, Rolling Big Power covers this 94R Chrome Wheel with a 1-year guarantee against factory defects starting from the sale date. Some terms and conditions to this guarantee apply. For details, please contact our customer support.
Features a 10mm Offset Size. This RBP 94R Chrome with Black Inserts 5-Lug Wheel features a 10mm offset size. This optimizes your truck’s steering and handling on smooth roads without compromising its off-road performance.
Application. This RBP 94R Chrome With Black Inserts 5-Lug Wheel - 20x9; 10mm Offset is designed to install on all 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra pickup trucks. This wheel is sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Toyota Tundras)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Toyota Tundras that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov