Dark Tint Wheel.
The Raceline Dark Tint 930DM Shift Wheel offers a simple, but eye-catching design for your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler. Its 10-spoke design in bronze with black finish, and aluminum construction all add up to an impressive upgrade over your factory wheels.
The Dark Tint Shift Wheel from Raceline represents a departure from more complicated looks, instead featuring a simpler 16x8, 10-spoke design with subdued finishes. The Dark Tint lives up to its name with understated colors that still pop in the sunlight.
Black and Bronze.
The color palette of the Dark Tint Shift Wheel is eye-catching but not overpowering. Muted bronze spokes and accent rivets around the rim lip perfectly complement a matte black finish and large, black center cap. Coupled with this wheel's deep wells, the spokes' warm tint makes for great eye-candy.
The Dark Tint Shift Wheel features a durable aluminum design. This lightweight but strong wheel ensures its up to the task of handling beefy mud tires and resisting corrosion, all while looking great on your Wrangler.
Raceline offers a limited lifetime structural warranty and a one-year warranty on the finish.
The Raceline Dark Tint 930DM Shift Wheel is available in 16x8 and 17x9.
This wheel comes with either a 0mm, or -12mm offset.
The Raceline Dark Tint 930DM Shift Wheel is specifically designed for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JL models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.