Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Manual Transmission Mount
- Natural Finish
- Rubber Bushings
- Black Color
- Direct Fit OE Replacement
- Sturdy Construction Prevents Transmission Bounce and Possible Damage
- Works with Both Aisin AX5 and AX 15 5-Speed Manual Transmissions
- 7.8 Inches by 5.8 Inches by 4 Inches, 2.6 Pounds
- Steel Transmission Mount with Rubber Bushings
- Hardware Included
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 1997-1999 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ Models
Specs. A stout transmission mount ensures that your TJ Wrangler's sensitive drivetrain elements are far less likely to be damaged by jouncing over a rough trail. Less vibration is transmitted to the driver and suspension bounce is eliminated. Omix-ADA enables you to gain these benefits with their AX5 and AX 15 Manual Transmission Mount. You can install it less than half an hour and make your transmission and driveline rock-solid and reliable, able to handle everything you throw at them.
Construction. Omix-ADA manufactures this good quality factory replacement part from steel, with rubber bushings added. Fitment is excellent, matching OE specs very closely, and you will typically be done with the job in 30 minutes or less. This transmission mount weighs 2.6 pounds and measures 7.8 inches along its longest axis. Offering factory performance and toughness or better, this part features a 5 year anti-defect limited warranty from Omix-ADA.
Application. Fits 1997-1999 4.0L Jeep Wrangler TJ Models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 97, 98, 99