Superior Performance Wheel.
This 17x9 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Pro 2 Black Wheel delivers exceptional performance. It comes with a narrow offset size, which makes it more ideal for city driving. However, its tough construction also makes it perfect for light off-road applications.
Rugged Black Finish.
This wheel features a rugged black coating, which adds an intimidating appeal to your Jeep’s appearance. It has also been specially formulated to provide lasting protection against corrosion and abrasion.
Engineered for rugged applications, this wheel has been manufactured using fortified alloy for superior durability and wheel balance. Indeed, this wheel can carry up to 2,600 pounds of weight without breaking despite being lightweight.
Protected by Finish and Material Guarantees.
To assure quality, this Deegan 38 Pro 2 wheel is protected by Mickey Thompson’s 1-year finish and lifetime structural guarantees. Please note that some exceptions to this warranty apply.
When installing this wheel, it is recommended to use the lug nuts that have been designed for it for hassle-free fit. For more information, please refer to our purchasing options above.
Aggressive +18mm Offset Size.
This wheel is designed with a +18mm offset size. This optimizes your Jeep for superb handling in city driving and light off-roading.
This 17x9 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Pro 2 Black Wheel fits all 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ models. This wheel is sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov