Aggressive Performance Wheel.
Conquer the trails with greater ease with this 15x8 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Pro 2 Black Wheel. Designed for competitive off-road driving, this wheel reinforces your Jeep with its aggressive alloy construction and wide offset size, so you can push your off-roader harder with amazing performance.
Impressive Black Finish.
This wheel is simply a stunner with its impressive black finish. Apart from making your Jeep look remarkable, this coating also guarantees lasting protection against abrasion and rust.
Industrial-Strength Alloy Construction.
Built for aggressive applications, this wheel has been built from fortified alloy to ensure lasting wheel strength and balance. It has a load rating of 2,000 pounds, which makes it impervious to bending or cracking under huge amounts of load pressure.
Worry-Free Finish and Material Guarantees.
This Deegan 38 Pro 2 wheel carries Mickey Thompson’s 1-year finish and lifetime structural warranties. Please note that some exclusions to this warranty apply.
Please note that this wheel is to be installed with the lug nuts that have been intended for it. To learn more, please refer to our purchasing options above.
Aggressive -22mm Offset Size.
This wheel comes with a -22mm offset size. This widens your Jeep’s stance for better off-road handling.
This 15x8 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Pro 2 Black Wheel has been designed for all 1987 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJ models. This wheel is sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov