Octane Series by Fuel Wheels.
Inject dynamite performance off-road with the 18x9 Fuel Wheels Octane Matte Black Wheel. This 18x9 wheel, which fits the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, features an aggressive profile, comprising of a matte black finish, 8-spoke design, and an intimidating raised center cap capped with the Fuel logo.
One-Piece Aluminum Construction.
This wheel is constructed using 1-piece aluminum alloy for the perfect combination of lightweight and durability on the street or off-road. It also features a durable black powder coated finish for rust and resistance, with a maximum capacity of up to 2,200 pounds.
With this wheel, you'll be able to pick the offset that works the best for your application. A low positive offset will keep your wheel just inside the fender and a higher positive offset will push your wheel farther inside the wheel well. This Wheel is available in a +1mm or +20mm offset.
Rest assured with a limited lifetime structural warranty and a 1-year finish warranty from Fuel Wheels, which protects against defects in materials and workmanship. If you wish to learn more, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
It takes about an hour to install this product. If its difficulty level is outside of your comfort zone, please visit a professional installer or auto service center for assistance.
The Fuel Wheels Octane Matte Black Wheel - 18x9 is fit for the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov