If you want to change the boring factory look of your Jeep Wrangler, you should give it a sleek, shiny upgrade with this 20x12" Fuel Wheels Octane Chrome Wheel. With its versatile style, these rims will give your Jeep a sharp look when driving on the busy streets or navigating off-road trails.
This Fuel Wheels Octane Chrome Wheel is completed in an eye-catching chrome-plated finishing that gives it a uniform, sophisticated, sleek look and style. The bold chrome finish will perfectly complement the robustness of your Jeep Wrangler. A clear-coat finish protects the rims from corrosion, rusting and scratches.
Heavy-Duty Single-Piece Construction.
Made from a one-piece aluminum alloy construction, this rim is made to last. This rim undergoes CNC machining to guarantee a sharp finish, true tracking and great balance. The wheel will withstand up to 2,500 lb of weight and will not warp, break or crack.
With this 20x12" Fuel Wheels Octane Chrome Wheel, original buyers get a 12-month finish warranty and a limited lifetime structural warranty. This is a guarantee of superior quality and strict manufacturing practices that Fuel Wheels is known for.
Single Offset Size.
This 20x12" Fuel Wheels Octane Chrome Wheel has a -44mm offset and a backspace of 4.77” that allows you to upgrade your braking system without having clearance problems.
This 20x12" Fuel Wheels Octane Chrome Wheel is designed for use on all 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and YJ models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov