Improves Jeep’s Visual Profile. With the Fuel Wheels Boost Black Milled Wheel - 20x9, you will make your Jeep Wrangler stand out more from the rest of the crowd. Credit that to a sharp-edged, 8-spoke design that wonderfully contrasts its black finish with milled accents.
Works On Stock, Leveled, or Lifted Suspensions. With its 20-inch size, this Boost wheel is perfect for any suspension height: whether it’s been leveled, lifted, or left alone with its factory settings. You will still have a substantial amount of ground clearance for keeping your undercarriage away from danger.
Lightweight and Durable. Made of 1-piece of aluminum, this wheel will ward off the adverse effects of environmental factors while adding minimal weight on the Jeep.
Covered by Structural and Finish Warranties. Fuel Offroad Wheels provides 2 warranties on this Boost wheel. One of them is a lifetime structural warranty, which covers structural material issues. The other is a 1-year finish warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials.
Easy to Install. Just get yourself a car jack and lug nut wrench, and you should be able to install in 30 minutes.
Application. The Fuel Wheels Boost Black Milled Wheel - 20x9 fits all 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov