Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- Oxygen Sensor
- Maintains Tune and Performance of Engine
- Keeps Exhaust Gas Emissions as Clean as Possible
- Helps Maintain Cat Operation
- Superior Plastic & Metal Construction
- Black / Bronze Finish
- Left-Side, Rear Location After Catalytic Converter
- Single Sensor
- For 3.8 Liter Engine
- Quick Installation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fits 2004-2011 Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK Models
Replacement O2 Sensor for JK Jeep.
With this Oxygen Sensor from Omix-ADA, you have an easy way to correct problems with the running of your Jeep’s 3.8L engine caused by a bad O2 sensor after the cat. Once you’ve replaced the old sensor, your Wrangler’s engine will get accurate readings on the exhaust gases, so it can better manage fueling for optimum performance and economy.Plastic and Metal Rugged Construction.
Omix-ADA builds the Oxygen Sensor using high-grade metals and plastics to ensure the part can withstand the hot climate where it works and continue operating properly for many years. The engineering and construction meet or exceed the standards of the OEM part.Half-Hour Installation.
Getting the new Oxygen Sensor installed is a relatively straightforward job. The old one should be replaced in thirty minutes.Application.
The Omix-ADA Oxygen Sensor installs to the left side after the cat of the 2004-2011 Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK Models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 30 Minutes
Light to Moderate mechanical skill required.
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- JK Rubicon 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Rubicon 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Wrangler 2 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- JK Wrangler 4 Door - 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- TJ Rubicon 2 Door - 04, 05, 06
- TJ Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door - 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler 2 Door - 04, 05, 06
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited 2 Door - 04, 05, 06