Features, Description, Specs & Installation
- Transfer Case Overhaul Kit
- Steel Bearings
- Premium Rubber Seals
- Complete Overhaul Kit for the NP231 Transfer Case
- OE Spec Steel Bearings are Designed for the Rigors of Off-Road Use
- Premium Rubber Seals Can Withstand Intense Heat and Pressure
- 2 CRJA001007 BEARING1 CRJ5359457 SEAL2 CRJ8130868 BEARING1 CRJ8130982 SEAL1 CRJ8134490 BUSHING1 CRJ8993317 SEALANT 1 CR15556 SHIFT PAD 1 CR4167929 OIL SEAL1 CR4269189 BEARING1 CR4338891 BEARING1 CR4338913 BEARING1 CR4338942 O-RING1 CR4338943 FILTER1 CR4638904 OIL SEAL1 CR4746155 BEARING1 CR4798112 OIL SEAL1 CR4798117 OIL SEAL1 CR5019020AA INPUT SEAL1 CR83501389 OIL SEAL1 CR83503147 OIL SEAL1 KT15866 PAD KIT
- 12-Month / 12,000 Mile Warranty
- Designed for the 1988-1995 Wrangler YJ Equipped with the NP231 Transfer Case
Specs. If it's time to rebuild your worn out / broken NP231 transfer case, then do it right with a complete transfer case rebuild kit. You'll get brand new OE spec steel bearings and premium rubber seals, so you can return your Wrangler transfer case to factory condition.
Construction. This kit is designed to the stringent OEM specification for the NP231. This kit includes absolutely everything you need to rebuild your T-case and renew it to the factory performance level. The case specific bearings are designed to handle off-road abuse because its tough construction. The seals are made of a premium rubber that handles high heat and pressure with ease. Your kit will feature a massive collaboration of parts, each will replace the old part for a completely renewed NP231!
Application. This kit is made fro the YJ Wranglers from 1988-1995 with the NP231 transfer case.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95