Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation
- Heavy-Duty Front Leaf Spring
- Crafted From A Long-Lasting Metal
- Black Painted Finish
- For Front/Left or Right Position
- Restores Vehicle To Stock Height
- Smoother Right
- Less Vibration
- Uses Existing Hardware
- American Made
- Advanced Installation
- 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty
- Fits All 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ Models
Are your tires hitting your Jeep’s body causing you to feel every jarring bump in the road? Then it's time to replace your leaf springs for a smoother ride. The Omix-ADA Heavy Duty Front Leaf Spring is exactly the product you need to restore your vehicle to stock height.Cutting-Edge Engineering.
Made from a long-lasting metal, this leaf spring features a durable black painted finish and is for use in the front position on either the left or right side.Unmatched Performance.
Proudly made in America, this product will reduce vibration and make sure your ride is effortless. For installation convenience, your Jeep’s existing hardware is utilized.Warranty.
Omix-ADA warrants this product to be free of flaws or defects in the craftsmanship or materials for 12 months or 12,000 miles.Application.
The Omix-ADA Heavy Duty Front Leaf Spring fits all 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ models.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Installation & What's in the Box
(approx) 3 Hours
Mechanical expertise or professional installation required.
What's in the Box
- (1) 1 Heavy Duty Front Leaf Spring Assembly
- Installation Instructions
Questions & Answers
Will It Fit My Wrangler
- YJ Wrangler 2 Door - 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95