Ideal for off-road enthusiasts thanks to its easy-to-wipe-down design, Black Rhino's Crossover Gloss Black Wheel 18x8.50 is the perfect way to upgrade your 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ or TJ. Boasting 5 bold yet simplistic spokes, the streamlined, timeless wheel sports a muscular style with a powerful, purposeful, and sleek lip that immediately adds to your Jeep's aggressive appearance.
To hammer home the true power of the Crossover wheel, it is finished with a gloss black coat that adds the perfect amount of brawn while maintaining its eye-catching look with an ideal shine. The stealthy, heavy-duty coat protects your wheel from harm while ensuring your Jeep is as hardcore as possible.
If you're looking for a quick and direct replacement wheel, the Crossover Wheel comes with a specially tailored 5 x 114.30 bolt pattern and features a specialized +35 mm offset and 6.10 inch backspace. Constructed to easily haul heavy loads and provide strength in the face of serious challenges, this wheel combines a lightweight build with long-term reliability to ensure you get the drive you need.
This wheel is backed by a 2-year limited finish warranty as well as with a 5-year limited structural warranty, both of which protect against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Limitations do apply, so see the full warranty for more information.
Black Rhino's Crossover Gloss Black Wheel 18x8.50 is created to fit all 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ and TJs.
Mounting & Balancing ExtremeTerrain offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Wranglers)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS?The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature?Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor’ and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov