KC HiLiTES shock mounted lights began with the famous Daylighter that they invented and patented in 1972. Not only does the Daylighter use a heavy-duty rubber gasket (bulb holder) that isolates the lens, reflector, and bulb from the metal housing and elements of weather, but it also includes their patented shock mounting system.
The KC HiLiTES shock mounting system was developed as a way to isolate the lamp unit from the mounting bracket or surface to which the the light is mounted. This system successfully reduces lamp failure due to vibration and has been proven through the extremes of off road racing. Now, the shock mount system has been updated from the original to require no extra drilling. We currently offer a wide range of 6 inch round lights in various finishes and wattages that include this proven shock mount system.
Daylighter Pair Pack Systems include:
- Two All Steel 6" round Daylighter housings w/ Shock Mount System
- Optical quality Glass Lens for maximum Clarity and Light Projection
- 100 Watt, 200,000 Candlepower Halogen Bulbs
- Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
- Two KC light Covers
- Complete Pre-terminated Wiring Harness with illuminated Switch and 40 amp Relay
- Illustrated instructions for easy installation
This item is built to order and may take 4-5 business days to ship.
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- KC HiLiTES 238