BFGoodrich T/A KO2.
The T/A KO2 represents a perfect balance of all-weather, all-terrain traction and road comfort, while still providing some seriously tough looks and even tougher capabilities off-road. T/A KO2 incorporates innovative tread and siping features to tackle difficult terrain confidently. T/A KO2 comes in many sizes to best match your truck’s requirements. Be sure to select your appropriate tire size from the above options. Innovative Tread Design.
The T/A KO2 features interlocking tread lugs, high voids, and unique 3D siping to provide advanced control on shifting or loose terrain, while still offering comfort and relative quiet on hardball roads. The aggressive design of the T/A KO2 nets it a Severe Snow Traction rating that exceeds RMA standards, making it perfect for all-season performance. Tough Compounds.
The T/A KO2 will last the distance thanks to an optimally blended compound. Featuring 20% tougher sidewalls, race-proven CoreGard technology to handle road hazards, and high cut and chip resistance for long, T/A KO2 provides even wear and longevity. Application.
The BFGoodrich T/A KO2 All-Terrain Tire was specifically designed for owners who want to push the envelope in their 1987-2017 Jeep Wrangler YJ, TJ, or JK.
Free Mounting & Balancing: Professional mounting & balancing is available on a majority wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order, so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive.
- FREE Mounting and Balancing in 48 hours on most orders
- State of the Art Onsite Tire Facility
- Scratch-Free process + Hidden Weights
- TPMS Sensors installed free on 07+ Wranglers (see wheel page for details)
- Free Shipping on orders over $75 to the continental 48 states
- Please allow an extra 1 to 2 business days on your wheel and tire package for mounting and balancing